The sun is an in-exhaustive, reliable, non-pollution source of power, concerns over global climatic change, local air pollution, and resource scarcity make photovoltaic(PV) an increasingly attractive energy supply technology Using solar energy with LED’s instead of CFL provides a very efficient solution. Solar-powered outdoor lighting products are ideal for lighting the area in remote locations where the electricity is unavailable or erratic. Even in urban areas, these find great usage to reduce dependency on conventional power and contribute towards green energy. Reliable and long life makes this solution effective in fulfilling our present and future lighting requirements.
• Low-cost microcontroller based single PCB solutions for solar street light • More than 85% efficiency when driving LED from battery • No-load current (when LED is off) is less than 2mA • Dusk to Down operation which makes this unit completely autonomous • Proprietary charging algorithm to optimally charge battery to maximize solar power utilization • Battery charging curve and temperature-controlled charging to increase the battery life • Supports solar panel up to 200W PROTECTIONS • Reverse battery protection • Output over voltage protection. Operating the circuit output voltage is limited to 32.6V • Over current protection • Short circuit protection Low Battery Indication: VBAT = Battery Voltage 1.VBAT >13.0 - LEDOff 2. 13.0
12.5 - LED Blink 1 Time
3. 12.5 12.0 - LED Blink 2 Times
4. 12.0 11.5 - LED Blink 3 Times
3. 11.5 11.0 - LEDBlink4Times
4. VBAT< 11.00 - LED FuII ON (CUTOFF)
LED ON when the battery is charing